Saturday, May 22, 2021

Jamakin Me Run

Jamakin Me Run is an incredibly flashy 15.3h 4yo TB gelding by Golden Lad. Pedigree here

Jam is all the things someone would want in a fancy TB. He's well put together, has all the chrome, huge movement, brave, and a friendly bubbly personality. I've had Jam since the end of last summer, when he came off the track lightly raced. As a 3yo coming off the track he was still very young acting and thin. He had off through the winter and I restarted him in March. 

Jam has been off my farm numerous times for field trips over the Benchmark and other local places. He's very well behaved off the farm. He loads and hauls perfectly. Stands well on crossties, for grooming, bathing and all of the other things. Excellent for the farrier. My farrier absolutely adores this guy. He has exceptionally good feet. I pulled his shoes when he came off the track and he's been happily barefoot and sound since. Over the winter when the ground was frozen and sharp with ice my TBs WITH shoes would be walking around sore and Jam was barefoot and I never once saw him take a sore step. Up to date on all vaccines. No vices. Clean straight legs.

In the tack Jam is soft and light on the aides. His trot is ground covering and his canter is super uphill and balanced. He has a good work ethic and wants to do the job. I could honestly see him doing anything. He will certainly jump a big jump with his canter and I could see him eventing but he also has the movement that I could see putting him in the hunter ring. 

Located in Greensboro MD

$5,500

Ride video here

Free jump video here

Link to more pictures here

Feel free to message me on FB (Stacy Iacono Willson) or email me stacyiacono@gmail.com.





























 


No comments:

Post a Comment