Monday, May 3, 2021

EZ Gain

Sold
EZ Gain is a very big boned (like his chest is massively wide) lightly raced 16.2 6yo TB gelding by E Z's Gentleman who retired sound and injury free from the track in 2018.


Z has been well started on the flat and over fences since coming off the track. His previous owner tells me he was jumping 2'6" courses and doing basic lateral work. Z is a big athletic guy who I absolutely see having a future eventing or fox hunting. He has just a little too much power for his previous owner which is why I have him now. He had the winter off and I've got him back in a full training program getting him tuned up. Z is nicely in the middle between whoa and go.

On Saturday when we were about to do his ride video a crazy hail thunderstorm blew over and Z stood on cross ties with hail battering the roof and crazy lightening/thunder and he literally fell asleep on cross ties with this all going on around him. That's my kind of horse lol

Yesterday when we did the field ride I intended to do more of a jump school with him but I've been a little over zealous working him since he's come back into work and he was really just too tired to have the jump session I wanted. When they're making making progress as quickly as Z it's exciting and it can be hard to pump the brakes and keep in mind that he's not worked in a few months. We popped him over a log a few times to show that he's willing and able and called it a day. He's earned himself a few days off now :)

Z is in excellent shape. He is nicely filled out and has nice large matching feet. Clean straight legs. No vices or previous injuries. He stands quietly in cross ties for grooming, clipping, bathing and mane pulling. Hauls well. His previous owner did a thorough ppe on him before she bought him including radiographs of his feet, back and stifles (please note that I do not have these radiographs in my possession).

Field ride here

Ride video here

Free video here

All pictures here

Price: $7,000

Greensboro MD

Feel free to message me on FB (Stacy Iacono Willson) or email me stacyiacono@gmail.com































No comments:

Post a Comment